Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ICE Testimonial

We received this note recently....

May 26, 2009

After reviewing the ICE for Safety materials on display in my workplace, I realized what a great idea this is.

I wish there would have been a resource like this to when I was in my teens to help paramedics contact my parents when I was involved in a life-threatening car accident. I can only imagine the time that would have been saved by having the information all on one card and easily accessible in a wallet.

I now have a card in my own wallet, and my husband and children carry them in case an emergency arises and they are unable to communicate how to contact me.

This is a terrific resource that is free to the community and a great way to help protect those you love.

Jodi S.


Hard to disagree with that! Thank you Jodi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this blog? Please submit comments that pertain to the subject matter if you would be so kiind. Approved comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thank you.