Monday, August 3, 2009

ICE Success Story





A note from a fellow Safety Professional about his company using ICE 8-3-09

Mark: Thanks for the email.

ICE has gone over very well here at Virginia Forge Company.

We are a small plant in rural Buchanan, VA and all of our 45+ employees have been quite enthusiastic about all aspects of ICE. I used the Avery templates to print 80 regular ICE cards to begin with.

Within a week, all 80 were gone and I had requests for more. Some were also asking for cards with medical info on them. So I printed 40 of those. Today, I have 4 left.

Stickers, and any other info, would be great.

As for the Smart ICE app, I have it on my iPod and have put up a poster with the info for everyone else. I have also encouraged all to check out all your advertisers.

I think this is a great service and am promoting it whenever I can. Once again, thanks so much for all your efforts.

Bill West
VFC Safety Officer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to comment on this blog? Please submit comments that pertain to the subject matter if you would be so kiind. Approved comments will be posted as soon as possible. Thank you.